Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankita (Computer instructor)     09 November 2013

Does fight between cousins come under family court.

Kindly let me know that if a cousin/uncle/aunt tries to physically assault and gives depression over and over again can it be dealt with law. 


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 November 2013

Yes you can approach local police station or else you can call me for help.

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     09 November 2013

Make a complaint in the concerned police station or file a private complaint in the concerned court through an advocate.


Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     09 November 2013

May be the provisions under the Domestic Violence Act can kick in but the victim must be a woman. I am not at all sure about this but just giving a possible lead to look into it. It is much wider in scope than just between a man and his wife or live-in relationship. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query