Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     11 March 2013

Does any legally benefit if wife is not stay at matrimonial

Hello,

I have married on last 6 May 2012. Wife is not staying with us from 13 July 2012. There are not making any contact with us. We had tried with our socity persons but all fail. Wife parents want to send her our home but without doing anything means not a call any meeting. She is not ready to join me but not speaking in front of her parents. We do not want to take her home because she tried to do suicide we stay together for 15 days. We had small fight on phone on 12 july 2012.I am 300 km away from my city at that time. And fight is also small not big one.  Then she didn’t took food for 2 days i.e 12 and 13 because of fast. And because of this she admitted hospital and her father shouted my father without any reason. My question is we are not in contact from Sep 2012. What are pros and cons for this?? We had done one meeting with there by our self. They parent telling us to take her home but how. May be her do suicide after come to our home. She is not happy with this marriage. Her parents do forcefully marriage.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

First decide what you want!

You said that she is not ready to live with you and her parents forcefully married her to you.

And you admitted that you don't want to take risk of taking her home because of her suicidal tendency.

(1) Do you want to keep this marriage?

IF YES, then take her to a Marriage Counsellor who will analyse the problems and misunderstandings between you and your wife and will advice you both. 

(2) Do you want to end this marriage? IF YES, then after completing atleast 1 year of marriage, go for divorce!

1 Like

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     11 March 2013

hello,

try to settle the matter with the help of elders from both families.

you need to make up your mind first.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Harsha (servant)     11 March 2013

Hi all, 

I have a Question here....  In the Ketan's case above, since his wife left from 13th July 2012, is his wife be able to put 498a now? It is clear in ketan's issue, that his wife is not with him and his parents. How can she put 498a against him and in laws?

yes she can file the case.

they need to defend on merits.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     11 March 2013

If she is not happy with this marriage then do not try to force her to live with you. MCD is best option.

www.mehnat.in

ketan (SE)     11 March 2013

Thanks all for your reponse.

@Sandeep :-  No Now I do not want to cont this merriage. because she had created big drama and now I do not have a single trust on her. How to go for divorce after 1 year ?

@Rahul :- we already done that but her parents is not ready for divorce nor she is ready to cont with me..

@Harsha :-  ya it will be possible for 498A. but we dont take anything not even gift which receive on the merriage from relatives. all gift are at her home. but it possible for 498A. At this time I have all leaves on god.

Harsha (servant)     11 March 2013

@Rahul, 

2 points to be noted here.

1. Husband and parents are not with wife. How can they do physical torture on her?

2. Other thing is if they put case and it turned out be false and Court quashes it, Can the husband and his parents put defamation case against her and  her parents?

yes they can put.

but it depends on facts and circumstances of the cases.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

(Guest)

Does any legally benefit if wife is not stay at matrimonial?

Legal benefit only to you and your family.  As the party is suicide party, cannot   trust such people.

She away means safe for you.  

Maano ki suicide vucide karleti toh aap toh gaye andar including maa baap.

First, send notice, in that mention her suicidal tendency, and to rectify it and then to come back to you.

That is the first step towards legal benefit for you,

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     11 March 2013

Track her way she may be in love with another man,,may her parents made her to marry u...?

FILE SEC 9, AND Let it be successful, if she does not come..it will help in divorce case...before it send a letter via registered post to her local police station and MAHILA POLICE THANA,.for 498 threat and mention all matter...try to visit her local police stn occationally, it may help in some way to keep update.....try to forget her and dont give them waightage...let her feel free but not u....record and trash everything, it will encourage your confidence......my case is also like you...divorce is in court and counceiling. dont accept any blame and infront of her and her her parents show strength self....  

Track her way she may be in love with another man,,may her parents made her to marry u...?

FILE SEC 9, AND Let it be successful, if she does not come..it will help in divorce case...before it send a letter via registered post to her local police station and MAHILA POLICE THANA,.for 498 threat and mention all matter...try to visit her local police stn occationally, it may help in some way to keep update.....try to forget her and dont give them waightage...let her feel free but not u....record and trash everything, it will encourage your confidence......my case is also like you...divorce is in court and counceiling. dont accept any blame and infront of her and her her parents show strength self....  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register