Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

singh (x)     23 June 2012

Documents to prove ancestral right

dear sir/ madam,

I am from punjab. I am going to file partition suit to get my share in my grandfathers property. my grandfather died without leaving a will.can you please guide me what documents are needed for final evidence to prove my coparcener right .I do have the jamabandi that shows my father got it thru succession after my grandfather passed away.

thank you

singh

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 June 2012

the property owned by your father whether self earned or got from his father i.e. your grandfather shall be divided amongst all his surviving legal heir  provided no 'testamentary document i.e. 'Will' left by him at the time of his death.

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     24 June 2012

to maintain partition suit you will be required to prove that the property is ancesstral. prior sale deeds showing ownership in your father's name will suffice. what documents are in your possession?

singh (x)     26 June 2012

Thanks Mr rama and Mr malhotra for your kind reply.Mr malhotra I have jamabandi record which says my father got this land in virasat.please help me what else do i need?

thanks

singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register