Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA. Murali C (Audit Manager)     20 January 2010

Documents to be collected before occupying the new flat

Sir,

I planned to occupy my new flat in Bangalore by next month. Regn and all payments are over. He given the key also to me.  Please let me know what are the documents to be collected from the builder?  Some of my friends told to collect the possession certificate etc.  Khata not yet trfd.  Please guide me what are the mandatory documents to be procured as per the rules in Bangalore, Karnataka.

Regards

Murali

Learning

4 Replies

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     20 January 2010

hi this is mahesh yadav advocate, you have to collect all link documents and present sale deed related to your flat, obtain possession certificate from concerned authorities, and make sure that all encumbrances on the property are cleared.

CA. Murali C (Audit Manager)     20 January 2010

Thanks Yadav.  Original sale deed and E.C as on the date of regn is with me. Who will give the possession certificate, whether Builder or municipal audithorities.(BBMP etc.). What is the procedure to get possession certificates. Since original sale deed is with me, possession certificate is mandatory ? Is possession and occupancy certificate is same ? please guide me

thanks

Murali

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     20 January 2010

yes possession certificate will be issued by municipal authorities, we we will get one application form for possession certificate, we have to submit link documents + present sale deed and other related documents along with application form, yes possession certificate and occupancy certificate are one and the same, possession certificate is mandatory

Mahadevaswamy.J (Lawyer)     25 November 2015

I also  have same opinion as possession certificate and occupancy certificate  both are same, possession certificate is mandatory, when purchase a flat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More