LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Morningstar   31 January 2018

Documents required to start a education consultanci

I am in Kolkata and want to start a overseas education consultanci in Kolkata can anyone please tell me how to do so in Kolkata. I looked at the KMC websites but couldn't seem to find anything.

Learning

2 Replies

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     31 January 2018

In case you plan to float a Proprietorship firm, the requisites would be as follows:

1. Individual PAN card

2.Rent agreement for address proof / Title deed copy in case of own premises

3. Bank account

4. Trade licence

6. Membership of Trade association/ Chamber of Commerce

7.Permission/affiliation of overseas educational institution/ University

8. Copy of personal Income tax Return 

9. GST Registration 

In case Your firm is a Partnership firm /LLP/ Company , Copy of your Partnership Deed,LLP Regn./ Incorporation certificate of your company will be required in addition.

Hope this meets your requirement.

Shrijay Sheth   06 February 2018

The requisites of documents will solely depend on the type of organisation you choose for contracting the business activities. For a business to be carried at international market, an organisation with limited liability will be preferable like limited company or Limited Liability Partnership. If you are a sole person to carry the business, you can opt for One Person Company in India

List of documents for an OPC is provided at blog Documents Required for One Person Company Registration. Read the Simple Process of Incorporating an OPC (One Person Company) in India. On incorporation of the company, you can immediately commence the business under the company’s name. Next steps should be opening the current account in the name of company and enter into appropriate agreements for the business.

For more personalised solutions, please visit the experts at www.legalwiz.in or connect at  89806 85509. Feel free to drop an e-mail at support@legalwiz.in. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register