documents

my sister (daughter of my father's ex-wife)ask her share on our house which my father sell to her wife (my mom)as per agreement made before he died. after he passed away she send a notice through advocate to provide her share.we are ready to go court for our justice. please tell what are the documents needed to produce in court? at the same time my father take a agricultural loan in sbi with the gold of my sister (my mother's daughter )after father passed away,my mother pay the loan amount, but bank ask the sign of all legal heirs. but the sister(daughter of my fathers ex-wife)were refuse to sign.what are the evidence needed to produce court to prove that gold is ours.?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Once property is sold,if anybody not objected on such sale within a period of time.You cannot file a suit for your rights now.Better consult a lawyer with evidence of sale deed papers

LEGAL

That agreement is registered . whether the consideration amount is mentioned in agreement. 

Please rovide details, if you have valid agreement then you should file a suit for declration to get title of the property.

You sister  has a right in her father's property but if the property is proved to have been sold then she is ousted and barred to claim anything from that

father provide his ownership through a settlement deed. is it valuable in court to prove my mother's ownership on property (house)?

LEGAL

The settlement deed is registerd ?

yes.. the settlement deed is registered

LEGAL

That is valid document, then you don' need to worry ; just let her go to court and dig out nothing.

ok.. thanks for advice

LEGAL

welcome................

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x