LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv.Shine Thomas (Advocate)     13 September 2008

Document Registration

A and B residing in Calcutta,exicute an agreement by which A's running business as a stock broker(carried on in a rental house) is sold by A to B.Is it necessary to register this document?


 3 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     13 September 2008

your querry is not clear - please clarify

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 September 2008

Mr. Shine

what is sold by A? pl. clarify?

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     13 September 2008

Shine Thomas,

As far as I can get from what you wrote, A wants to sell his business as stock broker to B. If that is the case then an approval from SEBI is required and it all depends on the present business status of A and also B.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads