Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga Harsha (None)     21 February 2012

Document has wrong name, is it still valid??


The Document (general agreement) has wrong name (Name of website instead of name of company) , Is it still valid ? I was not given any other bill/invoice can i submit it in consumer court along with an explanation.


 2 Replies

k.chandrasekharan (advocate)     22 February 2012

Nature of document or purchase of goods and why bill/invoice not obtained, and mode of payment of value is not specified. Why a consumer case is deemed necessary is also not specified.

For filing a case before the consumer forum, the complainant has to plead availment of services or purchase of goods from the opposite party besides specifying the nature of deficiency of service or the sub standard quality of goods. A notice giving 15 days' time to rectify the default has to be given to the opposite party.

If you are having adquate documentary proof for the above, or gap in information could be convincing explained, a consumer case can stand.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     19 March 2012

kindley explaintn your query with some more facts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query