LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saba (house wife)     26 May 2016

Docs reqd

Dear experts PL help with ur valuable advice on how to proceed. My 498a case is running. I am required to submit evidence. But the original invoices of jewellery electronics furniture etc I submitted in my previous case (DVC) when i filed CA to obtain them was informed that my file is untraceable as it was sent to district court for appeal by other party which got dismissed last year. Court authorities are not responding positively. I tried getting jewellery bills duplicate copy but sellers declined as it's 10 yrs old purchase and it was purchased abroad. In such a situation pl guide how to proceed as I lost my streedhan evidence. Regards Saba

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 May 2016

Spend a couple of days with the office of the registrar of the District court and try to locate the file with the help of some paid staff,U will ceertainly get.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 May 2016

You can file RTI Application to the original court and appellate court and seek information as follows

1nformation solicited:

1.Please provide the information as to the present exact documents of proceedings including documentary evidences in ..............(case No) between......................(petitioner) Vs.........respondent . Date of Judgment in original Court.    ..............Date of Jurdgment in Appeal..............

2.If the proceedings were lost or misplaced, please inform steps initiated for tracing the files and booking of police complaint etc., as previously decided by higher courts in case of missing files/records.

For every Court there is a different procedure of RTI, and you can search website of HC / local courts to know the designated Public information Officer, format of application, the amount of fee and mode of such RTI fee remittance with application.

Saba (house wife)     14 June 2016

@Mr.Sainath/Mr.Prasad... Thank you for response. Visited d ofc regularly n tried seeking d staff help but no use. Running out of time. Since months getting date fr evidence submission not sure if I'll again get a date or lose chance for evidence submission. Suffering for no fault of mine. Other court told me generally other party's hand will be involved in misplacing files. Earlier too husband bribed p.s. in misplacing my case complaint due to which I had to file it again after running fm pillar to post in trying to trace it. PL advice if I can lodge a police complaint. Can I request for another date pl advise experts. Thank you in advance.

Saba (house wife)     14 June 2016

@Mr.Sainath/Mr.Prasad... Thank you for response. Visited d ofc regularly n tried seeking d staff help but no use. Running out of time. Since months getting date fr evidence submission not sure if I'll again get a date or lose chance for evidence submission. Suffering for no fault of mine. Other court told me generally other party's hand will be involved in misplacing files. Earlier too husband bribed p.s. in misplacing my case complaint due to which I had to file it again after running fm pillar to post in trying to trace it. PL advice if I can lodge a police complaint. Can I request for another date pl advise experts. Thank you in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register