LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

DOB Differs in Birth Certificate And 10th Cbse Certificate

I am joining Merchant Navy, for which passport and CDC(issued by DG shipping corp of India) is required with same DOB.
My DOB in 10/12 cbse certificate is - 07/12/1992
Birth Cerificate - 09/07/1991

For passport birth certificate is required, and for CDC 10th class certificate is required. This difference of DOB in 2 documents is creating problem in my visa.

So What to do ??
Q-1
Can civil court issue instructions to change DOB in CDC(issued by DG Shipping Corp Of India) as per Birth Certificate??

Q-2
And for changing 10th class DOB there is time bound of 2 years in cbse, after that you cant change. I passed out in 2008 already.Can cbse change it now ??

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
??

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     18 July 2011

Kindly go through application attached herewith. Similar type of format may be available in your state also.

Attached File : 125730 195414 23 date of birth correction b 2 .pdf downloaded: 531 times
1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you sir ... further I would like to clarify my doubts as follows-
Q-1
Cant My DOB in passport be as per 10th class certificate ??

Q-2
For change of DOB in cbse certificate, can civil court help me, as cbse change within a span of 2 yrs only of passing 10th. Approximate how much time it is going to take ??

(Guest)

why the birth certificate is required for those who are born after 1989 and not before that. what kind of rule is this ?? My career is dependent on these certificates. How much time they are going to take ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register