LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju   09 March 2016

Dob change issue

I have got in all my certifictes like ssc, intermediate, btech all others with same date of birth i.e 30-07-1998. but in my DOB certificate it is 31-071998. now i wanted to change my date in DOB certificate. while i have appilied for digital type certificate i got rejected for my change in date.

pls suggest me a way, thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     10 March 2016

A civil writ petition shall have to be filed before the high court of th concerned state . I have handled many such matters in the past and can help you with a lot of judgements in your favour . You may whatsapp me on 9999931153 for any additional help.

Akash George   10 March 2016

Hello  sir...., 

Am Akash George from  kerala.  I have  completed my  ssc and  intermediate  education  from  A. P. My  problem is  on  date of  birth.  I am   born in  kerala  on 12/08/1997 but my dob in all certificate  is 12/08/1998. So,  one year different  is  occurred.  Can i change  my  dob in certificates  is it possible? 

Plz  suggest  me a good  way to change,  what  i can do?? 

Thank you.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     10 March 2016

Proposed change is genuine.Since the issue is after a gap of eighteen long years,legal route will be the first step,before seeking for notification through the State Government Gazettee Notification.This is the practice in force...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register