Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh Ds (Processing associate)     18 October 2012



My correct DOB is 10-01-1987 but in records it is entered as 10-08-1984.

How can i correct this, Please help me

 2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 October 2012

1. You cannot get corrected DOB shown in the  original birth certificate. But you can correct the DOB in the passport and other public documents (such as school leaving certificate) in accordance with your original birth certificate issued by Municipality.

Ganesh Ds (Processing associate)     04 November 2012

Can u please tell me the procedure to change.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query