Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam (Software)     30 March 2013

Do not have ols sale deed. what to do?

Hello,

When I recently registered a plot in Bangalore I forgot a keep the old sale deed from the previous owner. Now, after a month, the previous owner is saying that he has lost it. Would it be a problem in futire if I do not keep the old sale deed? Can I get duplicate copy of it? I do have the document number. Please let me know what I can do?

Regards,

Shyam

Learning

3 Replies

S.N.Raj Kumar (Advocate)     31 March 2013

Dear Shyam, Ask ur previous owner to  lodge a complaint before the concerned police authorities, Stating that the orignal Sale deed Reflecting in his name with respect of the property  misplaced during the transit or any other correct reason.Immediatly they will take neccssary steps and issue paper publication regarding this.ofter stipulated period they will issue Not Traceble Certificate.Based on this you apply Certified copy of the document from the concerned Sub-Registrar office.any doubt Pl.call me 09841127561

S.N.Raj Kumar (Advocate)     31 March 2013

Dear Shyam, Ask ur previous owner to  lodge a complaint before the concerned police authorities, Stating that the orignal Sale deed Reflecting in his name with respect of the property  misplaced during the transit or any other correct reason.Immediatly they will take neccssary steps and issue paper publication regarding this.ofter stipulated period they will issue Not Traceble Certificate.Based on this you apply Certified copy of the document from the concerned Sub-Registrar office.any doubt Pl.call me 09841127561

Shyam (Software)     31 March 2013

Thanks for the quick reply Raj Kumar.

But I think the previous employer is lying to me. I do not think he will cooperate in complaining to the authorities. What I can do in such a situation? Can I independently get it from the Sub-Registrar?

Regards,

Vipin Chandran

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register