Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekar   24 February 2016

Do i have right on my mother property

Dear Experts,

My mother purchased a house site in 1971 and constructed her house.

I have some misunderstanding with my mother so she never stayed with me. My father died 15 years ago.

2 years ago my mother aged 85 years gave power of attorney to my late elder brother son and he (grandson) transferred it on his mother name. They made a sale deed and it was duly registered in Sub-Registrar office in year 2015.

3 years ago my mother had made a registered will giving all her property and rights to the same grandson and clearly mentioned no share to be given to me/anyone else.. My mother has demised now.

He (my late elder brother son ) also got an injunction against me one month ago and He is in full clear possession.

==============================================================================

Some additional facts

Addition to this, she had made a police complaint and also to magistrate that I and my son had comitted burglary & atrocities against her  in her house. They have attached these documents also.

Top of this my LATE father had made a will in which he complained about me and did not give any share in his property.

With all this I am not sure whether to invest money in court lawyers unless somebody assures me of getting some compensation

Such being the case, do I have any way to claim any right on this property? Is there any chance to suceed in such claim.

Please tell me what best way I can get some good amount of money/share in this property?

Thank you/

Learning

2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     25 February 2016

If you think that power of attorney is given under pressure or not properly registered or sale deed is not don under any pressure then you can gather all documents and can challenge the sale deed or will otherwise legally mother was free to give her self acquired property to anyone.Feel free to call.

Sekar   25 February 2016

I do not have any proof to show it was done under pressure. Moreover my mother had made a registered will 3 years ago giving all her rights/property to her grandson (my brother son) and nothing to me or anyone.

Addition to this, she had made a police complaint and also to magistrate that I and my son had comitted burglary in her house. They have attached these documents also.

Top of this my father had made a will in which he complained about me and did not give any share in his property.

With all this I am not sure whether to invest money in court lawyers unless somebody assures me of getting some compensation.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register