Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fatherforjustice   23 October 2015

Diwali access

Hello All ,

My daughter is 3 years old , i have got access only on 2nd and 4th Sunday . My wife is using my kid against me by coming late during visitation and going early always , she always change venue by her will.

I want access of my girl on diwali atleast for 2 days . I am sure if i only give application court will give other party to say and reply will come after diwali vacation ends.

Dear All , kindly help me with some guidelines to get diwali access ( any judgements / citations ).




 8 Replies


Go li ma r de.  Na ba je ga baa s na ra hegi ba suri.

SuperHero (Manager)     23 October 2015

Happy Diwali....Got to your Wife's neighbour house and request for paying guest for 2 days, Offer them sweets and fire crackers too..

They will accept it and you and your daughter can lit fireworks in street and also you can have some beautiful and good time spent, you can also share the happiness with other kids too.

If your wife is looking at you with jealousy offer her to fire crackers too and winkle your eye...

No vistitation rights required. No romaing around courts or lawyers to file an application.

May the Festival of Lights bring you happiness. Wish you Good Luck.


Fatherforjustice   24 October 2015

Hahahaha.....bro if i do so wife will call police and ask for protection order

Rakesh Agr (fighter)     24 October 2015

Fatherforjustice - my suggestion to you is keep evidences of your harassment & what ever you said (she coming late, going early, changing venue etc). Try to inform to court about these cruelties. Continue doing this till your daughter turns around 4.10 months. After that immediately file child custody under GWA section 12/25. You will get permanent custody.  If she improves then it is your good. But til 5 years you cannot get full custody

Rakesh Agr (fighter)     24 October 2015

Formally ask her to bring the child. As a natural guardian you need to meet your daughter. If she denies this and harasses you keep evidences and also inform court. She cannot do it

Rakesh Agr (fighter)     26 October 2015

please close the thread if your query is answered

SuperHero (Manager)     26 October 2015

Originally posted by : Fatherforjustice
Hahahaha.....bro if i do so wife will call police and ask for protection order

Brother....Just go on the day of Diwali to her opposite or neighbour house. If she calls Police let them come, give them sweets too....

On a Festival day who doesn't want sweets and who doesn't want to be happy????

They will eat and go away. If she still makes some fuss. You are not entering her house nor kidnapping your daughter. 

Your playing on the street and firing crackers on the street. As long as you don't make nuisance what can police do??

Distribute sweets, crack some  jokes with Police too, make them friends and explain your situation.

If you go by law then you need to go to lawyers office, file an application, court fees, lawyer fees, on....

Do you REALLY need all this drama??

Fatherforjustice   24 November 2015

Thks kailash ji Thks kailash ji Thks kailash ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads