LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geta   02 April 2016

Divorse how to join again

Me and my husband filed mutual consent divorse a month back . now I have changed my mind and want to try to fix as to how the marriagechange be protected from being destroyed. Bit my husband is not willing to talk Can I apply for right to restitution of conjunal rights.

Learning

12 Replies

jagannath magar   02 April 2016

You tell to court that I don't want to take divorce at the date of judgement .that why six months waiting period is kept. .

Geta   03 April 2016

But what if he still doesn't talk o I have the right to go and stay with him

Geta   03 April 2016

But what if he still doesn't talk o I have the right to go and stay with him

Geta   03 April 2016

But what if he still doesn't talk to me do I have the right to go and stay with him .

Geta   03 April 2016

I think I took a hasty decision to sign the petition and my hubby is angry coz of that

Geta   03 April 2016

I think I took a hasty decision to sign the petition and my hubby is angry coz of that

Geta   03 April 2016

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 April 2016

On the next hearing date dont sign the divorce papers, tell the court that you don't want divorce you want to live with your husband, in between the hearing date collect some of your respected relatives from both sides and arrange an amicable meeting with him, convince him and live happy married life with him, i always said there is nothing in making unnecessary litigations think cool set aside your ego and work out to save your married life .

Geta   03 April 2016

I took my uncle mam but they are not willing to talk coz he and his family are feared that I told my uncle that he hits me and finds fault for everything whatever I do. First I tried talking to his brother, thn took my uncle. But they are not ready to come to talk . really confused sorry for the long post

Geta   03 April 2016

Some one oks help me

Geta   03 April 2016

Some one oks help me

Geta   03 April 2016

Please advise needed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register