LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srujana   26 February 2020

Divorse

Respected Sir, There is another big problem which came into my life and it is very serious. My name is V.Srujana and this is my story. Please read it carefully. On the father looked a relationship. I was joined for a job on March 2/3/2019. Daddy on 10/3/2019 I will phone Daddy saying he will not leave me and leave Sir Leave. Daddy said look and go once. I won't tell Daddy that I don't want to get married then. Sir then said that if mom stays 4 months, the job will be permanent. I phoned Daddy sir and told me that if you stay a 4 months then you will say I need 4 months time. Then Daddy said, I gave them word that if you give me mom, you will get in the way. Do not go mad. I don't want to look at the bride. I don't see the boy. At least Daddy didn't ask me if Mom would ask me. Daddy drove mom and said that I do not like it. Daddy's boy loves to work and boy is doing a job in Chennai. Daddy got a job transfer in Hyderabad, this means that I am working in Hyderabad. I don't know what things are. Daddy took the train ticket on 16/4/2019 and landed me on 18/4/2019. This means engagement. At least the mummy didn't even know that Daddy had rushed and went to the boy's slope home and made the marriage okay. Although the boy was a Marriage, he did a job recycling in 1 week. The boy was given a dowry of Rs 6 lakh. Daddy's son-in-law also bought a house for rent in Hyderabad. But the boy is now living in a rent house in Hyderabad without a job. Daddy's I have a phone chesi all over the position ie support Daddy's daughter and still transfer money to the son-in-law. There is much more to be said, sir. Sir at least I have health care, even if I love him like a mother and father. My Husband is not looking at me. Whenever his friends or friends, he always loves children. If you say no to Husband, then you are in the society and shouting on all eyes. I want Divorce with him what you can advise me. Please help me sir.

Learning

9 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 February 2020

Just file for divorce and stay strong. 

Srujana   26 February 2020

How to file for a divorce can you please suggest me.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 February 2020

Dear you need to meet some lawyer who do such matrimonail cases,he will guiede you.

Srujana   27 February 2020

I understand but I am unable to go out & consult a lawyer because nowadays my husband is staying at home only & observing to me just like a shadow. Even my father also involved with him. Whenever my husband goes outside for a walk, I just call back to my mom and explains each & everything what is happening over here. After few days he gets doubt on me, but I tried to divert his thinking & tried to stay safely. But I cannot go out & contact a lawyer. Is there any other way for applying a notice through online.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 February 2020

That means you hav been confined, just call Police for help,

Don't wait till you will be made rot to die...call for help to police immdeteatly and tell them every thing

Sir thank you for guiding me.

I wil do my best. Fighting.

you are wel come dear..just call police take a step now and live your life...

If you are in Andra pradesh , just file online petition ;

https://www.tspolice.gov.in/jsp/citizenLogin.do?method=viewLoginForm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register