LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SP   17 September 2018


My wife suffered agreement before Session Court for divorce and withdrawing all cases.Later on backed out. Can I file contempt case.

 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 September 2018

yes go ahead.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     17 September 2018

You can file contemp petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query