Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     08 July 2015

Divorece jail

Dear Sirs,

Will I be jailed if my wife files a falce case against me.

She threatens me every time and she always claims wrong allegations on me.

If i am jailed and come out will I be eligible for doing Jobs further.

Learning

7 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     08 July 2015

@Ajay - First of all remove fear from you. If she threatens go and ask her to file and say I can fight.

Barking Dog Seldom Bite. 

Also tell her if what ever she has filed is wrong, then tell her she will go to Jail.

You will definitely be able to do job and there are some lakhs of people who are doing jobs.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     08 July 2015

Thanks a lot sir. You gave me a lot of confidence.

Will i be eligible to travel abroad when the case is running on me.

I have the proof of facebook messages and the phone recordings voice clips.WIll it be sufficeint to defend my self sir

SuperHero (Manager)     08 July 2015

You can  travel any where in the World. No body is going to stop you.

Unless there is a Criminal case against you where Court has ordered you to surrender the passport.

Did you loot any money or involved any scam or killed some one???

A celebrity hit and run case is still running in courts and it has been more than 10 years..

Did you do any mistake than that?? We should all respect Law and Courts.

But never afraid of anything. Those are enough for timebeing. Consult a Lawyer and take legal help if you suspect before things gets worser.

Wish You Good Luck!!!

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 July 2015

well adviced by super hero

Nitin (marketting manager)     08 July 2015

Well advice Super Hero,

Ajay,

please keep all the recordings and proofs safe.and keep yourself calm all times and keep collecting the proof's and information about her.

you dont have to worry about anything,there are lakhs of false cases,all because of our indian Judicial system,hope fully it will change soon.

Nitin.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     09 July 2015

Dear Sirs, I have never taken money nor never asked for the dowry. Also The marriage expenses were beared by me only. Nor there parents supported me nor my parents supported me. But you know sir that wifes comes under influence of many people and file false cases.

She always threten me to give divorce and also she says always that she will commit sucide and put my life in trouble. Again after some time she says i wont die and I will see your end.

In this way she is torturing my life. She is spending all my money. I dont know were she is spending.

Sir what is the procedure for the anticepatory bail. How much do i need to spend for it and on the anticipatory bail how many days I can do my jobs without any tension.

Please suggest sir..

Regards/Anil

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     10 July 2015

well advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register