Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorcing polio effected wife

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I am not in hurry let's court waste two lives.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 October 2011

Maintenance is a matter of fact, evidence and descrition of the court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 October 2011

How much time, an astrologer would be a better person to answer than all of us combined.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

(Guest)

Checked with astrologer also.

He said as per my wife's horoscope she has two marriages but as per my horoscope only one.

He told max you will get divorce in sep 2012.

(Guest)

Then wait till Sep 2012.

So simple :)

(Guest)

Dear LCIians,

Can some tell me for how many years/days a person has to stay  in jail if his wife file 125 ( I think for domestic voilence) and 498a ( for dowary) cases.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     31 October 2011

498A - It is Cruelty against women- There is no limit to being in Jail. when a FIR under section 498A is registered the accused has to seek bail. So in case bail is not granted you are in custody. Then you seek bail from sessions court if you get it you released from Jail if rejected you apply in High Court. Once you get bail the trial starts that may take 6-7 years no defined timelines. After trial if found guilty then cout=rt may award the jail term.

125- This section is for maintenance. Wife may seek maintenance from you. There is no jail in this section but yes Jail may result if the maintenance granted is not paid.

I think you have just learned the sections but you still dont understand how deadly which section may prove.

When your astrologer told about Divorce he would have also told about how much Jail also.

If astrologers would be so accurate they would have told you about your breakup in advance that would have prevented it.

1 Like

(Guest)

"

If astrologers would be so accurate they would have told you about your breakup in advance that would have prevented it.

I donot have much trust on astrology as most of these astrologers donot know about themselves.

Any way in my case MCD is also in progress just it is a matter of money.

But for mental preparation I want to know other part of the coin.

Thanks for you valuable reply Sanjeev.

"

(Guest)

Is there any law for "Cruelty against man" by girls' family?

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     31 October 2011

No not yet as women are the weaker section as perceived by Judiciary and all laws are for their protection.

Dont believe astrologers bad times do pass away and evry thing settles so this phase will pass by and later you would feel that this was impossible and you will settle again

1 Like

(Guest)

Sometimes I feel our pet animals life is better than us. -:(

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 November 2011

Originally posted by :Jhamanlala
"
Sometimes I feel our pet animals life is better than us. -:(
"

OKies

1. Tell us, will you keep a barking / noisy animal as pet?
It is just a question to understand what is going on in your mind that is all ..............

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr Tajobsindia,

I got what are you trying to say.

But for accumalating ( by borrowing) money from relatives to pay her made this type of comments.

Sherin Laura (Travel Advisor)     31 January 2012

hi,
my wife has lodged an 498a and DP act on me and my parents and my aunty and uncle, where she is keeping a print of a mail copy of the mail which is sent by my aunty, and she is telling that we both have an affair, as i am a NRI working in Dubai, on the same day of our marriage my wife separated from me and 3rd day of our marriage itself she filed a complaint, where not even one day she lived in my house, i only bcoz of the police compulsion went to her and lived with her for 3 days, later on i re-scheduled my flight and went back to Dubai, even after she filed complaint on me, after that she gave some bribary and the police supported her and torturted our family ppl, for that my father and lawyer just told to come for 5 days and go, but i was not aware that my passport was given in imigration, as soon as arrived i was caught by the airport police, so for this i just went to my wife's place, just to convince her and withdraw the case, but my wife became pregnant and she's not withdrawing the case on me, and now she is 4 months pregnant and she's telling me just wait for 6 months and later on will show who i am, so i just wanted to know what my wife can do to me, and is there is no way for me to go back to Dubai, it's almost 6 months my visa is cancelled and i want to go back to Dubai, and now the status of the FIR is in the level of chargesheet, so please guide me what to do with her and with the baby and what case she can file after she gives birth, bcoz now i am not living with her, i came back to house and living with my parents.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

Cases once filed would need to be fought on merits only.

You can go for relaxation of conditions.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register