Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorces

Hi Sir/ Madam,

My bother got married on Jan. which he was not willing to get married, as he was not prepared for marraige. But my parents forced him to get marry.

Before marriage we informed girl's (my bhabhi) parents that my bother drink & smoke but still girl and her family were still ready for marriage.

One more thing my babhi is elder than my brother 8 to 9 months which we came to know recently.

She from the next day of marriage was enquiring about the bank balance and jewellery of my parents.

But now she fights with my parents and my brother for money and always warns us that she will ask for divorce and will put case on my parents for demanding higher amount of money (seems money minded). Also jewellery provided to her by my parents during marriage is taken by her and is with her family.

My bhabhi's parents are having contact with politicians, so will we really get the justice? because as per our legal proceeding there is always a priority for womens.

So can you please suggest us as what can we do in this situation.

Learning

3 Replies

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2014

What is your brother stand?

He want to continue or divorce?

If he want to continue , I say let him continue the relation.

If he don't want to continue... Don't say anything about divorce . be silent and diplomatic and Now..Just wait . Just start collecting all the evidence that you can  to prove that she is threatening that she  will put case on my parents for demanding higher amount of money .We have to prove that  it is a false and fabricated allegation. Just records the conversation,recording etc...

Once u get sufficient evidence to prove it move to the court for divorce. Thats all.

Because in almost all divorce cases the wife surely will include the innocent parents of her husband under 498a. There is lot of mis use of dowry law is reported.

My bhabhi's parents are having contact with politicians, so will we really get the justice?

Sure. All are equal before the law. Find a good lawyer and prove your case in court. Thats all.

Because as per our legal proceeding there is always a priority for womens.So can you please suggest us as what can we do in this situation.

That is a fact.If you have sufficient evidence to prove your case then no problem whoever may be..

In present day situation wife is harassing the husband for money.Not Husband

(Guest)

Hi Krishna,

My brother income is 10K per month, he works in hotel & my bhabhi always put him down just because he works in hotel gv him bad works (logo k plate saaf karta hai ) , he is not at all happy with his marriage. even recently only came to know that they dont have relation also.

I this case i really fill bad. please suggest us what to do???

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2014

Dear Client

That is  insulting....That is her psychology problem. take her to a psychiatrist or counseling center  and try to change her by counseling. she may change .Discuss the matter with her parents. Try all possibilities.

if you think you can't change her by counseling and  If he is not willing then  file divorce petition.Thats all .

Is she willing for divorce?. Be diplomatic and try to obtain her consent for divorce.If yes ....  file petition under mutual consent.

As i said u earlier there is  possibility  of lodging complaint under  498a against your parents.take care of it

Thats all

Krishna.
advocateparamashivam@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register