LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant decent (EX)     26 January 2010

Divorced and Money too?

Well Im really @ Serious an critical level of my life seem's my wife made my wifes family made my life! horrible as i remember not much time it happen but my parent’s and me seen 1girl and get angement @2009-JAN-16 after thatve used to talk over the ph regulary and ve decided to do cort marrage with both partys parent’s are agree for it and ve get cort marrage on 2009-FEB-17 and after that My wife (JIJU) said that I want to do kanyadan as they dn’t have any girl so on…an ve accepted for doing marrage again as rules of hindu culture on 2009-FEB-20 all was going gud and completed after that 3months later’z, I am Self Investor in Stock Trading an my stock are resently down an I beear havely losses in my invested stock as I wind up an closed the stock market business but my wife an ther family was tourching me to start some other business but I was anable to do it so fast as they want an I request them that I need some time to shetteled some kind of other business but I didn’t knew that my wife family are so much rudely came to my home 1day an take my wife with them an said that whn u start some gud business that time we will drop my wife to me again! An even the same time my wife also agreed with them an went with them without supporting me mentally after 1 month my wife an ther family came an had meeting with me an with my parent’s and said that they are give me 1chance again find job anywhere early as possible as u can an drop my wife to me again after 6months my wife parent’s came to my home an said to my parents that ur sun dosent want to do job or any business like this they take my wife again with them but this time they take her all stuff’s an my wife too an went back an this time they calls us an telling us that ve want divorce an and we dn’t want to put any matter in cort just give our marrage charges worth RS 5lakh an we will put join application in cort for divorce now plz Suggest me whut should I DO in this matter? Any suggestion frm ur side?

Learning

3 Replies

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     26 January 2010

pl check reply of yr pm

Nishant decent (EX)     27 January 2010

Well Sorry but i really didin't get whut u want to say?

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     27 January 2010

please go to yr inbox(lci), send reply to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More