Upgrad LLM

divorce without maintenance

i got married last year but i am not happy with my wife. she always stop me for physical relation after marriage to till date. we are not physically connect. she dont wants to be physical with me and always maintain distance with me. she abuse me wihout any reason. so, I wants to divorce with her without giving any maintenance.

Refusal for physical relationships is act of cruelty on the ground which entitle you to move Family Court for divorce.

Total likes : 1 times


what is your opinion about not giving of maintenance after divorce

All depends on your wife's earing. If she does not earn. she may ask for interim maintenance during the case.
if you can prove that your wife is involved in extra marital affair you have not not pay a single paisa to her.
Go and file the case immediately if you are not happy and find no way of negotiation.
try to know the reasons first and solve them first

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x