Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     13 September 2016

Divorce while in coma

Hello Expert,

Is there anyway out to get the divorce when one party is in coma? 

A person can be in coma for indefinite period.  In this type of situation what should other party do?  If that person do not come out of coma for years and years then what is the way to seek divorce?

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     13 September 2016

Hi Martin,

I am already a divorcee and I haven't done anything to my wife.  Luckily, I didn't pay even a penny to my wife and she is alright and is re married.

Anyway this query came out from one of the referal and thought of asking the experts.  Now this is creating a curiosity to me too.  If one party is in coma through out his or her life then what should the other party do?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 September 2016

autohide4u, what a Lines!! Consider this, if  before Marriage one of the spouse went into coma? Should the other party wait for his/her resurrection indifinetely?

A walk alone (-)     14 September 2016

@sachin gulyani, I think you got a good scriptt for TV serial by autohide4u.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 September 2016

autohide4u, are you by any chance related to dr.Kamal Hassan or Shashi Deshpande?

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     14 September 2016

Dear all,

This is indeed a very good plot. Can't stop laughing on the serious plot of TV serial especially on what autohide mentioned about wearing expensive saree and makeup lying up to date even after being years in coma.smiley

Unfortunately I am not a writer and not even closer to some writer with whom I can share this story. :)  

So, Finally can we conclude that nothing can be done in this case except feeling pity for both the parties?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register