25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New**comer (New)     19 February 2014

Divorce Validity

I'm married for last 17years.Now I want to change my religion but my wife won't. In that case can she file for divorce?If so then can she get the divorce if I don't return from abroad & attend court?How long would it take to get her the divorce!


 1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     19 February 2014

it depends if it goes exparte than 15 - 18 months Regards, Adv. NIKHIL SETH Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query