LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant (ae)     17 January 2012

Divorce under section 13

I have file divorce case after legal notice served to my wife and reply not received,after recieving court letter she reply to me nas ask me to give rs.20 lakhs(15 lakhs marriage expenditure and 5 lakhs compansation) as i got married in june 2009 and kiving seperatly from july 2009 after 2 years I filed divorce case on basis of desertion and cruelity

so pls guide how to take divorce as soon as possible.as she told by legal notice if i dont give rs.20 lakhs then he file a case of dowery and cruelity

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Check Mr. Shonee's replies for 498a.

As you filed for divorce you have to give back their amount ( if taken).

Rahul T (Engineer)     18 January 2012

Sir,

Ia m not bale to understand anything from your case. Can you please elaborate the whole story plz…… From my understanding desertion & cruelty is the matrimonial offence As per HMA from the girls side... Then where is the question of (15 lakhs marriage expenditure and 5 lakhs compensation) comes from??? 

Do you have valid proof for your Desertion???

NOTE: PLZ don’t hide anything here, tell us clearly…. Else!!!!! If you are gulty, then you may end up loosing huge compaction…….. READ & learn about HAM… Don’t blindly believe your LAWYEAR……

(Guest)

pls tell me which jurisdiction/ court ur matter belongs to and what is the current status of ur case.

further it is suggested to call me asap to explain the matter.

Manoj kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650
advocates.agra@gmail.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 January 2012

Dear Prashant when you have filed the case then no need to worry,when she appear before the court, file an aplication to settle the matter before mediation and talk to her in front of mediator, no need to worry. Feel free to call

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 January 2012

so, the wife wants to settle the matter mutually.

the only point of discussion is settlement amount.

use ur bargaining power, rather than being affluent in court.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

You have two options - 

1. Negotiate and settle the matter

2. Keep fighting on your grounds.

Take opportunity cost in account while deciding.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register