LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Marix (ADVOCATE)     05 February 2012

Divorce under mutual consent within 3 months (urgent)

A & B were married(arranged).. from the very next day after marriage girl(B) was not cooperating to her Husband(A) and to his family members.. A & his family members tried a lot to convince B. But B is still refusing to live with him(A) sometimes she use angry words and scold A & his family members.. Both were agreed to seprate each other by mutual consent..

1. A and B were relatives Cousin. both are Major.

2. A & B were Christian, they got Married in therir Church.

3. Only 3 months has passed after marriage till now..

4. The Priest Who conducted the marriage before the public was not qualified to do marriage.

5. Marriage was not yet registered.

6. only invitation, photographs, and the attendees are the evidence for the marriage.

7. Both A & B are willing to remarry..

Here A & B both mutually willing to get remary, The need divorce as soon as possible. here the question is

1. wether the marriage between A & B is Valid?

2. Is the divorce is availed now?, Because only 3 months has passed since marriage..

3. Marriage made between A & B., It was conducted in a church before the general public, by the priest who in incomptent do conduct marriage, and the marriage is not registered Yet., wat is the status of thismarriag?

4. wat is the procedur to get divorce under Mutual consent unter this case?

Kindly Advise.. Its Urgent....


 3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     05 February 2012

there is nothing URGENT  in divorce cases.

Hem Raj (advocate)     05 February 2012

dear adv

there is no urgency of  getting divorce.

u can live under judicial separation for one year and after that u can go for mcd.

divorce can be taken within a year but u should have special ground to show the urgency.

that is too difficult.


hem raj saini adv

rupesh (Engg)     06 February 2012

help me !  RCR_then _HMA_13B

both person sign on paper for 13B divorce but judje sheet blank so what i do ? problem is i court clark and lawyer not give case no. and told when new judge come then give then our case resisterd and we wait 6 moth on that date what we do?

maybe my sasur give money to lawyer, because my wife doing govt. job and she want divorce but they not want and spoile my life my age 33y and her 26y.

can i get a true copy from court on that time. because i filed RCR and i win that but not go to service because she want divorce. so i sign on 13B paper but , now i have a problem delay in my case. i get rcr decree 9nov2011  can i go through this and get legaly ans then file 13A.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads