LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rdburmanmusic (health)     22 July 2011

divorce transfer petition dismissed in SC

THE MOST HAPPIEST NEWS FOR ALL HARRASSED HUSBANDS AND 498 A VICTIMS . I AM THANKFUL TO GOD AND MY WELL WISHERS  AND SPECIAL THANKS FROM MY CORE OF HEART TO MR MAHESH TIWARI SIR ,SUPREME COURT ADVOCATE WHO HANDELED MY CASE IN SC. MY WIFE FILED TRANSFER PETITION I OF DIVORCE CASE FROM KARNATAKA TO MUMBAI IN SC. THERE IS ALWAYS VICTORY FOR SINCERITY,GODS GRACE AND INTELLIGENT HANDLING OF CASE BY MAHESH TIWARI SIR ADVOCATE SC AND GENUINE JUDGEMENT BY HONBLE JUSTICE OF  SC SHRI SINGHVI SIR AND ADVICE BY  MY DIVORCE ADVOCATE SHRI BVBASAVARAJ  ,INDUSHEKAR AND MOHAMMAD ADVOCATES OF KARNATAKA. THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE FOR THOSE WHO REALLY SUFFERED LIKE ME. I ONCE AGAIN THANK TO MAHESH TIWARI SIR. 

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

congratulation.

mitesh (prt)     30 July 2011

CONGRATULATIONS. PL INFORM ME NAME OF THE CASE AND ALSO CONTACT NUMBER OF THAT ADVOCATE SHRI MAHESH TIWARI

ashutosh@@@ (software engineer)     07 August 2011

HI, Congratts!!! 

I need your advice and other eminent member from this forum, I’m suffer with the same pain, where my wife lost divorce case (ex-party proceed) final verdict came at my hometown where I filled case .But at last my wife hide all the facts in High court taken verdict from High court for stay on final decision .In the same plea she want to transfer the case from my home town to her home town in same state. She stated so many false things on which she wants to transfer case from here to there. Even her lawyer attached some Supreme Court verdict where Supreme Court transferred case at wife home town. I need to know the ground on which my lawyer’ll able to vacate the stay and get the final verdict in divorce case pending at my home town. If any reference where Supreme Court dismissed divorce case it’s beneficial for defending in my case 

Appreciate your help 

TR NIMADE (AM)     08 August 2011

Dear sir,

My son is also suffering from the same pain.

I will be grateful if you will provide me your name contact no and mail id

as well as the same details of the learned advocate shri mahesh tiwari.

Please also send the link of SC or name of the case with opposite party

to trace the same from the site

thanks and regards

my mail id is

trnimade@gmail.com

nimade verma

Legal_Help (Consultant)     11 August 2011

Hi,

In my case also, my wife has filed the transfer of divorce petition.

I wnat to discuss your case.

Request you to share your contact number at rajtcs.kumar@gmail.com

Regards,

-Rajeev

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register