LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     24 March 2015

Divorce transfer

Hi ,

    I have filed divorce  petition under section 12 a in Prakasam district,Andhra wife filed  a petition in high court to transfer to x place in kadapa district and now today judge announced his judgement saying the divorce case  to y place in kadapa district...

Now my question is i don't want this case to be in y place in kadapa district..

Apart from going to supreme court plz tell me what and all options i have to move this to out of the court like to move this to z place..



 2 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 March 2015

Sir, Oppose her petition on merits and save it to get transferred .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

rrajeshkumar   25 March 2015

Dear sir

     i am Rajesh,may I loved divorce girl she passed 1year above in married life not legal wise relived in 1st life, but avocet base written latter getting. now my question I interested is 2nd married so at the time any legal wise problem have.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads