Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BRajesh (MRKT)     23 October 2012

Divorce taken based on agrement

Hi,

i would like to  ask the question if wife and husbad taken the divorce based on the agrement which is be be in bond paper which was used as supporting document to file the mutual divorce.Based this both got divorce.

will the condition mentioned in the agrement hold vaild legally for ever.exmaple if the husban agreed to give the kids to wife with out any visitation or custody right which was mentioned in agrement and taken the divorce.

in Future husband can he claim his parental rights may after 6 months or one year or after some years  after divorce?

Many Thanks for your advise.

Learning

5 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     23 October 2012

Rajesh any agreement which is against the public policy or law it is un enforceable. but  if the agreement is acted upon lawfully the document has binding force.

You question is can the husband claim his parental rights may after 6 months or one year or after some years  after divorce though he has agreed to give the kids to wife with out any visitation or custody right

I would rather say yes because the condition of the agreement is against the public policy. the condition is preventing the child of his right of love and affection of their father. so the said bond would not come to the help of wife to restrain her husband to claim custody of his child.

BRajesh (MRKT)     23 October 2012

Thanks you very much for your reply.

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     23 October 2012

I am agreed with Advocate Mr. Raffiq

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 October 2012

Originally posted by : BRajesh

Hi,

i would like to  ask the question if wife and husbad taken the divorce based on the agrement which is be be in bond paper which was used as supporting document to file the mutual divorce.Based this both got divorce.

will the condition mentioned in the agrement hold vaild legally for ever.exmaple if the husban agreed to give the kids to wife with out any visitation or custody right which was mentioned in agrement and taken the divorce.

in Future husband can he claim his parental rights may after 6 months or one year or after some years  after divorce?

Many Thanks for your advise.

Is the husband playing some sort of game ... bachcha LE-LO ... bachcha DE-DO ??

BRajesh (MRKT)     25 October 2012

is there way to play the game for husband in women favor law society :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register