LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit banerjee   01 May 2016

divorce summon returned

I sent divorce notice to my wife. But notice could not delivered as they sold their house and left the place. What should i do?


 2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 May 2016

Try to get her new address from your, her relatives and common man, friends if not then move an application in the court for seeking permission to publication in leading and local newspaper.

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     01 May 2016

Sri Lakshmi kant joshi adviced correctly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register