LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Divorce regarding wife live only 4 month togethet

Hello sir

My queries is my first wife die and leave two child now I do second marriage on zero amount means no dorry on behalf of that she help my two child but she did not do my first wife child and not response to help my child.My wife live with me only 4 months .after that she goes her mayke and now she did not come to husband house.i tried many time to come and live with me but all family goes and say to come but she did not came always blame on husband and mother in I m confused and Want to divorce with her.becoz she is not responsible to my two child.what ground will have she get divorce.on wife side there is no any case file against husband from which pictures is clear what she want.due the bad behave now I want to divorce one sided on behalf of qurelity and not responsible to manage my child.

 4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     31 December 2021


As per my opinion, first send her restitutuion notice and wait for her reply. She will definitly react and you will know what she expects. Lateron you may file divorce on the ground of cruelty. 

Shashi Dhara   31 December 2021

Convince her with elders of her family ,the marriage is now only four months ,so don't be too fast which may worse the situation ,are keep quiet for few months ,she may realise the truth and may come.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2021

Notice for Restitution of Conjugal rights is almost suicidal for husband in such case.  This forum is full of the queries wherein the wife on receipt of such notice is bound to justify reasons for not living togather and she comes with dowry demand allegations against one and all family.  Thik thrice before embarking upon the same.


Try peaceful way.  Either for living togather or for peaceful divorce.

She is right. She is not responsible for your children from first marriage.  Most women gladly accept step children and reas them with care more than natural mother.  But in those cases where they do not acccept the problem becomes worse when they have own children.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 January 2022

Yes, the petition for restitution could be counterproductive. But the facts posted do not suggest any other option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query