LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh patel (director)     24 August 2013

Divorce_recording of wife cruilty

Dear ALL

I Have filed a legal divorce case after 6 years mental harrasement to my son , me and my family by my wife. she is mentaly abnormal but its difficult to prove. she has done violence with me and my son in front of my brother so many times.i have some audio-video recording showing little cruilty.  she has tried suicide for three times. my son is with me since 2 years and we are seperated since ,ore than two yearrs. i have people who can support me in my case in court.should i get early divorce?

 6 Replies

Manish Kumar Gupta (Deputy Legal Manager)     24 August 2013

Dear Sir,

You needs to consult a nearby Lawyers deals in Family Matters, with all the evidence you have to prove the cruelty by your wife.

Only based on your evidence court will evaluate the matter and will give its decision, but it will take time which can't be assumed.

Better go for mutual devorce if she agrees for that.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 August 2013

File a petition seeking divorce on the ground of cruelty and desertion.  You can produce the video and audio recordings.

rakesh patel (director)     24 August 2013

dear sir, thanks for reply. can i show this AUDIO VIDEO RECORDING (CRUILTY) of MY WIFE TO MY LAWYER.?

I have not shown yet to my lawyer as i have filed case 3 months before.

rakesh patel (director)     24 August 2013


Thanks very much for reply. i have already filed a case on basis of cruelty and desertion. one doubt is that is this audio-video recording showing cruelty can be useful?

Manish Kumar Gupta (Deputy Legal Manager)     29 August 2013

Dear Sir,

If you trust your advocate, you can share this audio/video clips with him, that can only strengthen your case.


rakesh patel (director)     31 August 2013

Dear Mr Manish

i have trust on my lawyer but i am hesitate to show to my official lawyer as one my junior lawyer said not to show. but i will show my audio video recording. thanks very much for reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query