LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VJVJVJVJVJ (Professional)     12 August 2011

Divorce & RCR

I was married on May 28, 2011 and me and my wife were never lived together since June 3, 2010. Due to her cruel behaviour and suspicious nature, in Dec 2010 I have applied for divorce / dissolution in the civil court. The matter has not yet come for hearing. In Aug 2011, if she files any RCR against me, will she succeed in getting RCR decree in her favour? What are the options available to me to get rid of her and get divorced?

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 August 2011

Both cases would run on their respective merits and who has more evidences in his favor would win.

Siv (engineer)     12 August 2011

While RCR is in pending between the wife and the husband can wife and husband file Mutual Consent Divorce ... explanation: Husband filed RCR first at Bangalore. Then wife and husband filed MCD at Hyderabad satating the all the terms and conditions. But during the second motion wife refused to complay conditions mentioned in MCD (withdrawing 498A case) and second motion failed in MCD. Expecting such siuation husband did not withdraw the RCR. Questions: While RCR is pending can MCD is allowed and what happenes to the MCD and RCR now....

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 August 2011

Well, RCR should have been withdrawn and a case for divorce under cruelity should be filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register