Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar (NA)     16 January 2015

Divorce property partition if husband does not show property

Hi Lawyersclub,

My father separated from my mother 8 years ago and in a live in relationship with my mother's sister and she is divorced from her husband.

Location Delhi, India

My question is:

My parents have not filed for divorce till now. My mother is working in a private firm and she is 45 now.

What if she files a case for divorce will she get any maintenance or property share?Depending on the below situation.

Now here is the Twist:

My father has played very smart. They are 4 brothers and 3 sisters. My father is the elder most in all. The entire property consisted of 1 big house of 150 sq yd. and 2 plots all were in my Grand mother's name(Widow).

She died 2 years ago and My father and all the brothers decided to sale the plots and used all the money to re-built our house.

Now they built G+3. on the ground floor (G) they made parking initially but later they built one 2 room set and one shop. Now 3 floor are divided into 3 younger brothers with 2 set of 2 BHK of 50 Sq. each on every floor.

and did not built the 4th floor don't know intentionally or legally not possible as it had be on My Father's name.

(All the brothers and sisters support my father and harass my mother and sister.)

My Father has not left any plots on anybody's name and even in the house my father did not keep any share on his name INTENTIONALLY. 

Now, If my mother files any divorce or property partition. Will she get anything?

We are 2 children,  Me(Son) and my sister.

Please advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register