LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sac (Executive)     13 September 2011

Divorce process advice

hi i got married a year ago, my wife left me just a month after marriage alleging my mothers interference and issues. she demanded a seperate home, which i refused. now i have made a new home with advice of my senior family members, because they harrased us continiously even tried bullying my father when im not in station etc. shes staying with me now in a seperate house.i had already filed RCR in the mean time.

there were facts about her which they did not disclose. she has Hypothyroid by heredity, low memory,agression,

i consulted a psychriatist, who suggested shes having deprresion disorder &  which is common in Hypothyroid.

and her eduction facts which stated she has done BA. which wasnot true she has not even gone to college at undergraduate level.

finally ive made a decision that my wife had Cheated me and broken my family.

always harrases me if  i come even half an hour late to the house. she says she will end her life if im planning for a divorce. and demands a TV which i cant afford now since im already in loans for the new place and new utensils & kitchenitems i bought for the house.

i complete 1 yr in SEP 162011.

please guide.

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Vijaymbhave (It Developer)     13 September 2011

Please check website www.advocateseema.in where 350+ judgements are uploaded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register