LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Twinkle Sharma (Private Job)     20 May 2018

Divorce Proceedings

It�s been 2 years of our marriage there is nothing good in between us. I every time try to solve the issues by discussing with him but he shouts and never understand the things. I am broken inside completely and tired of maintaining this fake relation. Please suggest how to get rid of this sh*t life. Please suggest the divorce proceedings so that I can live better this hell life. All the times I compromised in everything but till when? Why woman to suffer. He usually says go to court and get divorce I can�t change. After a long wait I have decided to go through such way. I hope you will guide me better the process how much time it takes and all. Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 May 2018

You can file Divorce suit under cruelty, under section dissolution of marriage under Section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1956.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     20 May 2018

Originally posted by : Twinkle Sharma
It�s been 2 years of our marriage there is nothing good in between us. I every time try to solve the issues by discussing with him but he shouts and never understand the things. I am broken inside completely and tired of maintaining this fake relation. Please suggest how to get rid of this sh*t life.
Please suggest the divorce proceedings so that I can live better this hell life.
All the times I compromised in everything but till when? Why woman to suffer.
He usually says go to court and get a divorce I can�t change. After a long wait, I have decided to go through such way. I hope you will guide me better the process how much time it takes and all.
Thanks

So i would suggest you to please ask your husband that you want to get separated from him if he agrees then go for Mutual Consent Divorce U/S 13(B) but if he will not agree then you can file Divorce suit on the ground of cruelty that is being provided U/S 13(IA) of H.M.A ...

so the first option of taking Mutual divorce is easiest but as you know the easiest the thing the difficult to get-

So mutual consent divorce is divided into two parts one is called as First motion and another is called as Second motion(There is 6 months time gap between both the motions)

you both can file a  First motion Mutual petition before the court and it will come up before the court in 2-3 days after recording the joint statements of both the parties, the judge will give both of you a 6 months period gap (only for the parties to rethink over their decisions)

After 6 months you both can file Second motion petition, thereafter you get a Divorce Decree

But in the Second option which is Contested Divorce. In this option, you have to fight on merits at least for 2 to 4 years 

Helping Hand ! (Advocate )     20 May 2018

Originally posted by : Twinkle Sharma
It�s been 2 years of our marriage there is nothing good in between us. I every time try to solve the issues by discussing with him but he shouts and never understand the things. I am broken inside completely and tired of maintaining this fake relation. Please suggest how to get rid of this sh*t life.
Please suggest the divorce proceedings so that I can live better this hell life.
All the times I compromised in everything but till when? Why woman to suffer.
He usually says go to court and get divorce I can�t change. After a long wait I have decided to go through such way. I hope you will guide me better the process how much time it takes and all.
Thanks

You approach free legal aid cell in your area court premises.  They will guide you free of cost. and also get you divorced if your husband is willing for mutual divorce.  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2018

MCD or contested divorce..are the recourses. Chose MCD on amicably settled terms and liberate from troubled wedlock. This is quick.

Your own counsel can help you to take precautions so that you are protected from any foul play.

Thereafter you may focus on your career.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register