FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amo (non)     04 August 2015

Divorce proceedings?

Dear Members,

I have filled Divorce u.s HMA 13 on the grounds of Cruelty & Dessertion. This was done after the MCD proceedings were dismissed as the Opp Party didnt appear for second motion inspite of serving Notices. Hence the MCD proceedings were dismissed after 18months. 

Now since I have filled fresh Divorce case..2 times Notices have been issued and none appeared for Opp Party.


What should I do further. Do I have to application in COurt for Proclaimation in New Papers??

How long notices for apperance will be served??




 6 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     04 August 2015

you can move an application and ask the court for ex-parte proceedings.

Amo (non)     04 August 2015

Should I move the application immediately on 3rd date?


as 2 times opp party has not attended the proceedings.

Adv. Sagar R. Jadhav (Proprietor)     04 August 2015

Yes you can file application for Ex-party hearing and procced with the final hearing on next date after placing matter for ex-parte order.


Probably during the next hearing the court can pronounce ex partee decree.


Divorce mubaark ho !!


Mr.Gyan Prakash,

That's an irresponsible way of appreciation as that does not serve the purpose.Hence I request the non-legal members not to be over enthusiastic in their replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query