Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kay blue (kayblue)     25 April 2012

Divorce problem

hi,

i am married from 7 years, have 2 kids. i want to file divorce as she is constantly torturing me and beating my kids all the time. my kids are now in trauma due to beatings done by her. my son is 3yrs and my daughter is 5 yrs. i am alone right now meaning my parents are not there and the relatives i have all live in chennai. basically called relatives but not for much

1. what are the rights for kids in court, whose favor and whom they will be allotted?

2. what if my wife committs or attempts suicide on divorce talks ? can i get jail? if she is not dead, suicide is not crime? will not she should be arrested?

3. what all cases she can file on me?

4. if she files or i file the case, in which case i have upper hand?

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     25 April 2012

Originally posted by :kay blue
"
hi,

i am married from 7 years, have 2 kids. i want to file divorce as she is constantly torturing me and beating my kids all the time. my kids are now in trauma due to beatings done by her. my son is 3yrs and my daughter is 5 yrs. i am alone right now meaning my parents are not there and the relatives i have all live in chennai. basically called relatives but not for much

1. what are the rights for kids in court, whose favor and whom they will be allotted?

2. what if my wife committs or attempts suicide on divorce talks ? can i get jail? if she is not dead, suicide is not crime? will not she should be arrested?

3. what all cases she can file on me?

4. if she files or i file the case, in which case i have upper hand?
"

Author, you are seeking legal advice with wrong informations?you did not reply me in another thread  and starting new thread.There must be somethiung wrong done by you to your wife.If you file divorce and wife file cases then you will be in trouble.A mother donot beat own kids without reason or even if she beats she  

can't beat ALL THE TIME ..If so divorce is not the solution.she needs some treatment to find out the root cause of such behaviour.

Ranee....... (NA)     25 April 2012

You can ask for further advices for getting divorce as 7 years of your marriage is over as mentioned in this thread..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Threat-by-wife-56302.asp

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 April 2012

Custody of kids depends on the outcome of your divorce process.Can't there be any reconciliation between both of you.Try for family councelling, and there might be some kind of respite.If you fail there too then opt for a divorce.If feel regarding the other things you are presumming too much.

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     25 April 2012

try to record your wife doing crelties - if possible both audio and video otherwise the whole world will say that you are bad bcoz you are a MAN.. SO better start doing homework from now one and then its easier to prove in court about her misbehavious..

if you feel she has psychiatrist issues try to take her to a psychiatrist. Not good to think legal action soon but give her a chance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register