LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ARIF (Chef)     28 June 2014

Divorce postal

I am married with a kid... Its been two years since marriage. My wife does not wish to live with me abroad. During the time of nikah i personally cleared this that i wish to stay with my wife abroad and the wife famly is not ready to make passport.. they have abusive behaviour and in this two years of marriage i have been with her for 3 months.. i am totally broken mentally ..They want me to leave this job.. come back to india,,, buy a house close to her mom house.. and live with my wife.. they want me to separate me from my familt members... they are ill treateing my family members by filing falsse  NC and NGO COMPLAINTS.. as the law favours the women in India.. they are misusing the law and harassing and torturing us.. They are not ready to send my wife to my house and they dont want to send my wife to stay with me abroad as well...... i cannot sacrifice my career for this girl , i want to divorce her. They are troubling, threatening, abusing my family members... Kindly help to finish this matter once and for all..

I am in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.. I heard postal talaq can be done..

I want to know real advices please dont hurt me by giving unappropriate replies... i beg you.

Is it mandatory that i should give 3 letters.. or divorce can be done in 1 letter as well...?

Do i need to go to indian embassy and find a qazi to help me in this letter or i need to do it myself?

How much time would it take to finish this suffering of my famly members..?

Learning

2 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     29 June 2014

Dear Fried,

You may send  three letters of  Talak by post she should acknowledge the same otherwise it is not valid. If the letter are not communicated to her then talk is not valid.

You have to pronounce talak before kHazi in your place where you stay record before witness and send letter of talak three times,

regards

Rsksingh and Mohamed Khayum Phone: +9109448563502 India 

ARIF (Chef)     29 June 2014

I am in saudi she is in India. how can I say talaq in front of khazi.... I can send talaq letter but how to pronounce before khazi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register