LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     10 August 2015

Divorce possibility?

Friends police refused to register 498 against me, and no sec 9, is it benificiale in my divorce case. midiation on 125 is running. my question is that can i go for one time settlement or not. no fir on me n anyone?


 4 Replies

amaresh   10 August 2015

My Mrs did a divorce case under section 13(1b) with maintenance 24 HMA. I have some emails relating to the matter of divorce. I did chat in Facebook with my Mrs taking some fictious name like Max Raja, Now my questions are...

(1) How I can show the said EMAILs in court as evidance. Please upload a affdvt of 65B relating to EMAILS .

(2) How I can show the facebook chat History , the messages betwwen me & my Mrs as a proof in the Court.

(2) How I can show the SMS contained in my cell-phones( i also have the Hard copy) to the Court?

Please help me.........

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 August 2015

498a. sec9 and divorce case are all seperate cases.if the grounds on which divorce is filed is cruelty then you can show that your wife had attempted to file false cases on you


Go for MCD/one time settlement dude. 

dev060186 (lecturer)     11 August 2015

Brother, but i have proof that she deserted me 3 times with no voilance?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register