Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadev   24 May 2016

Divorce_phone records

Respected Lawyers/Members,

I cannot remember if i have asked this query earlier hence i am asking you now. If i want my wife's itemised call details and SMS( Outgoing/incoming) for last 6months i understand legally getting is almost next to impossible . If i engage a detective and manage to get it and i plan to produce in Court , please tell me whether it constitutes a criminal offence and whether Court/Judge may go against me. Can you tell me what are the risks in doing so ? 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If you collect some evidence using illegal means, submitting it as evidence in court is dangerous. You are basically admitting guilt of offense in open court. You can ask court to get records from phone company and then use it as evidence. It takes some time but that is correct way to proceed. 

A walk alone (-)     24 May 2016

If she has file some case on you, its her headache to prove her allegations not your to prove your innocence. You can ask court to get call and sms details from phone company.

Shekhar (Proprietor)     25 May 2016

First write a letter to the pH.co. requesting them to provide the details. Keep the acknowledgement copy. Get the letter from pH.co. regretting to provide you with details. With these 2 letters approach the court under 91Crpc, detailing why you require these and in what way it is connected to the merit of the case Regards Shekhar Bangalore +919731110296

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register