Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Yadala   30 August 2021

Divorce petition running in different states

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have filed a Divorce in my Native (Andhra) in Jan 2021. seeing to that My wife has filed Section 13 i (a) Divorce petition in Bangalore in Feb 2021 along with other cases . Now, can two hearings are gone in Bangalore and i didn't attended for Lok adalath and it was back to court. 
Now, Can i show to Bangalore court with my certified copy( given from Andhra court) which i already filed a month before she filed a divorce case. can the court treat that as a Misuse of Law and will cancel her divorce petition in bangalore? she is acting smart to not transfer the case through the supreme court as it will cost her too much, instead she filed a divorce petition in Bangalore. since i already filed in my native my marriage is happened.Can someone please advise the possibility that court will cancel her petition ?  or is there any way for her to stop cancelling her petition in the court? 

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 August 2021

Both the petitions can be tagged and decided together by filing a transfer petition in Supreme Court through your lawyer.

Sai Yadala   31 August 2021

Thank you so much for your response! will the bangalore court will not cancel her petition by seeing my Divorce petition which is already filed 1 month before in andhra Sir?

Shashi Dhara   31 August 2021

R u ready to divorce her ,if ready don't attend court ex -parte decree will be provided ,u with draw Ur petition.

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 August 2021

Yes, if both the parties are agreed on partition, what is the necessity to fight in the Court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register