Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. VST (Manager)     20 October 2012

Divorce petition in court vs. mahila helpline

Dear All Respected Forum Members ,

I will explain my case shortly and would request advise from various Members on this forum .

1. Since marriage in 2009 my wife has been very quarrelsome and abusive does nto respects anyone in family .

2. I kept quiet keeping hope that with time things will improve , but in Jan 2012 this year she left home and did not come back due to very small quarrel on milk issue .

3. I did not ask her to come back and suddenly she came back herself after 4-5 days .

4. then finally from Jan - March we requested girl parents to sit down and look at the issues and solve it but they did not gave any positive response .

5.She use to abuse me on facebook and gtalk with words like f**k off and f**k you and other tag lines which portrayed by my wife to  to everyone on facebook and gtalk that I am a bad person .

6. I have save all the abuses on internet done to me .

7. Finally in April we sent a legal notice to them saying that if they do not mutualy solve this issue we will file petition in court for divorce , but gir and her family did not replied to this notice .

8. Then Girl started coming home late in night some days in mid night after 12 and sometimes she did not come back home at all over weekends , when i asked her where she is she says  its none of my business .

9. to above i sent a telegram to girls parents about her behaviour of being missing from home during nights but no response and i used to send a sms also to her parents cell pphone informing them about girl is missing from home during the night ( all evidences are saved with me )

10. Finally now it was July 2012 and her father expired even though she abused me and did everything i still went to her parents house and completed alll my responsibilities for 3-4 days there taking leave from office .

11. But they misbehaved with me and did not even offer me water / tea in their house even though i was there for 4 days , but i still did not say anything to her .

12 .Since her father death she is staying with her mother ( her both kidneys are non functioning so she needs someones support ) without any information to me and did not come back to her matrimonial home  .

13. in Sept 2012 her bro called me and asked me he needs he sis clothes which r at my home of winters i told him u can take all but pls sit down and sort the issue we even had minor arguements over phone on this issue .

14 . i never expected but same day in night at 2 AM he came to my house with 5 goons and threatened to murder me and collected the clothes abused me and beated me and went away and even threatened to kill my father .

15 . after above happened i finally filed a petition in court in dehradun for divorce under grounds of mental cruetly , i have evidences of internet of abuse done to me since last 3 yrs and other day to day incidences i mentioned but i have no evidences to day to day incidences for eg when i used to give her medicine for some pain she used to throw it away and said nakli dawai hai .

16 . As soon as court isssued summon to her for hearing on 8th Sept 2012 , She went and complained to Mahila Helpline in Dehradun , and they called me today and said today is councelling why i was missig ? i said i have no clue about any counselling or date then the lady explained me that my wife has given some application there reg our dispute when i asked what is in the application she refused to tell and asked me to visit them on next available date in next week .

17 . My Question is if i have filed case in court should i go to Mahila Helpline if they call me should i skip it ?

18 . What other action can i take ? some advises are welcome , pls advise

Regards

VST

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 October 2012

1. Attending Mahila Helpline is not compulsory.
2. Wait and watch the developments.

naives (Manager)     14 November 2014

we are in a similar situation...I think not attending Mahila Court  even once can go against you even in long term...I guess it is best to speak to a good local lawyer...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register