LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   24 September 2022

Divorce petition

Since 2020 I am not getting a divorce even after providing 2nd marriage proof of spouse in Warangal court.

I filed bygamy on her in 2019 and until now no progress nor she called to court

query: can I get directions from high court?


 1 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     15 October 2022

For a detailed discussion call at 9717985984 - Adv Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register