Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish vats   23 November 2018

divorce petition

Respected Adv. Sir/Madam,
I have filed dicvorce petition through my advocate in Oct 2018 on the basis of dissrtion and mental cruelty as she was not giving with me since last 3 yrs. we both are working in govt jobs.courted notices to my wife on date 20.11.2018.now on hearing date 20.11.2018 my wife hired advocate who has presented a memo in the court requested for next date.now next date is given by court in Jan 2019 for reply by respondent.

my question is .
1.wht does this memo means
2.wht actions they may take on or before the next date.
3. what precuations I shld take
4. is it necessary for me to attend the court on the next date or wait for the respondent reply on the next date against my petition.
5.Till date they have not filed any case against me.
6.Is it good for those who file case first.
you are requested to give the valuable advice on above matters

Regards

Learning

8 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     24 November 2018

pl let us know why are you asking the questions when you have engaged Advocate? Your Advocate is the best person to answer your quiries.

Sachin (N.A)     24 November 2018

Originally posted by : harish vats
Respected Adv. Sir/Madam,I have filed dicvorce petition through my advocate in Oct 2018 on the basis of dissrtion and mental cruelty as she was not giving with me since last 3 yrs. we both are working in govt jobs.courted notices to my wife on date 20.11.2018.now on hearing date 20.11.2018 my wife hired advocate who has presented a memo in the court requested for next date.now next date is given by court in Jan 2019 for reply by respondent.my question is .1.wht does this memo means2.wht actions they may take on or before the next date.3. what precuations I shld take 4. is it necessary for me to attend the court on the next date or wait for the respondent reply on the next date against my petition.5.Till date they have not filed any case against me.6.Is it good for those who file case first.you are requested to give the valuable advice on above mattersRegards

You need not to do anything as she need to file reply.

Your presence in court is not mandatory in divorce case. Your lawyer will represent you.

As she havn't file any case against you, there is good chance of settlement. Your prefrence should be solve the matter amicably.

harish vats   24 November 2018

@ Sachin Sir thanks very much for your reply..
I have one more query sir.
as I have filed case from my home city in haryana .
right now I am posted in Mumbai and my wife belongs to haryana only which is approx 110 kms from my home city but she is posted in Delhi.
now what are the chances of the case I filed she may get transferred to her home city sonepat or at her place of posting Delhi..

Regards

Sachin (N.A)     24 November 2018

Originally posted by : harish vats
@ Sachin Sir thanks very much for your reply..I have one more query sir.as I have filed case from my home city in haryana .right now I am posted in Mumbai and my wife belongs to haryana only which is approx 110 kms from my home city but she is posted in Delhi.now what are the chances of the case I filed she may get transferred to her home city sonepat or at her place of posting Delhi..Regards

No chance

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 November 2018

The lawyer has appeared for his/her client (your spouse) and might have collected the documents to respond on next date.

Your own counsel must have already updated you.

IT is better to appear on dates in court alongwith Lawyer and remain informed. Until court has aksed to appear in person your laywer may represent you.

The OP is liberty to agitate on other issues and approach court i.e. file case(s).

The court decide case(s) on merits of the case for which irrefutable evidences and witnesses matter.

Your counsel may agree to send updates to you by email also.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 November 2018

Your counsel must have clarified on rules pertaining to Transfer of case.

Until or unless all conditions and provisions, precedences are satisfied, there may not be any chance! 

harish vats   24 November 2018

@ Kumar doab & @sachin ji..thanks very much for ur valuable time..

harish vats   15 December 2018

Respected Experts,
With referrence to my above query today I got call from mahila thana lady SHO and instructed me they have got compliant against me including my daddy,my mother and my cousin's by my wife .they HV given me date of 24.dec 2018 to report there with all members whose names are mentioned in report.
Now my question is that wht can be further course of action. please advise me how to cope this situation. and how I shld prepare for that...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register