Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (MANAGER)     17 August 2014

Divorce petition

Hi Experts I filed Divorce Petition in Kalyan, Maharashtra court on 16th August, 2014 I had a query. The address mentioned in the Divorce Petition of my wife seems to be incomplete. I realised this mistake after I came back home and glanced through the documents, just wanted to add only couple of words in the address which can make it complete. Since the divorce petition is filed just a day before can I go to the admin office and ask the clerk to update the address. Will I require to submit any application? will they manually correct it. I don't want the court notice to come back again and thus delaying the entire process again. Pls advise all possible steps and help me in correcting the address. Since its just a day old petition filed i don't think there should be any issues? Am i correct




 3 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     17 August 2014

Juat go to court and told the matter to clerk.He will guide you.Consult your lawyer immediately.He will properly guide you.

Ashish (MANAGER)     17 August 2014

thanks yogendra I just spoke to my lawyer he said to me that once the petition is submitted there cannot be any changes done in that...we can give application only when the notice comes back to court with incorrect address..experts can u guide..its just a day old petition and if the changes are done now it can save lots of time..pls advise what needs to be done..once thanks thanks to all forum..pls advise this is extremely critical...thaks ashish

Ashish (MANAGER)     17 August 2014

hello experts can u pls reply to my above query..thanks ashish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query