LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srkrgm (Techie)     12 February 2014

Divorce outside the court

Hello Respected People!

I am a victim of my wife. Though she has a boyfriend even before the marriage, her parents forced her to marry me.  That is why, since after the marriage, she started torturing me. I have some proofs of her behavior. Hence, now I am living separately from her and now I want to settle the issue once and for all, but outside the court. Can we have a bond signing on a mutual consent? Will it stand as a legal separation? If it is so, how the wording should be in the bond? Or what exactly do I need to do for getting separated outside the court?


 4 Replies

Sameer12345 (SSE)     12 February 2014

Divorce from Court is ONLY legal and valid. Similarly separation of parties (Married Couple) through court is Only Legal and valid.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     12 February 2014

Dear Querist if both of you are hindu & the marriage was solemnized as per hindu law or special marriage act then without court decree the divorce can not be completed, if she is also ready to divorce then file a MCD before court, it is the easiest way to get divorce. Divorce on bond or stamp is not valid in india but if there is any custom in your society then only its possible. feel free to call

Sameer12345 (SSE)     12 February 2014


Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 February 2014

u r rightly advised.

contact a local lawyer and get this properly explained.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register