LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prvns   17 July 2016

Divorce or not

SHi sir... We are a family of 3 ..my widowed mother & her sister..both senior citizens. I got married to my relative from chennai..I'm a permanent resident of banglre .love marriage. Was married in Jan ..stayed wit us for 20days..ws pregnant ...one fine left fr her home in chennai without information... Called me after I left fr office ..saying she can't stay here ..in laws torcher ..she used to complaint from food taste to everything.. I did have heated conversation wit ma parents not b involved. .but here n der things were there . now she's 7months pregnant ... Says she won't come to Bangalore by any chance .if I want her shud settle in chennai ..without my parents also ..i m fine wit taking her sepately ..but as my job is here.  I'm not in position to shift...I keep requesting her to stay wit me ...alone without my parents... She always hurts me by saying u go c yr life..marry another girl cause my family is like tat.talks real bad of ma parents too...even though nw My parents are not involved she feels dey r behind everything ...I don't knw wt to do...I just need peace ...tats all ..if I file for divorce will I get it...cause she is now adamant even to take me to the streets ... I have one house on my mothers name...does she have claim to it...pls help me

Learning

6 Replies

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     17 July 2016

Dear Prvns,

Relax your self. You need counselling. I am an Advocate from Mysore. mail me to mail Id sandhyanexlaw@gmail.com. 

A walk alone (-)     17 July 2016

Brother be cool. First of all you need counseling. Divorce is not easy. Filling divorce is only giving invitations to false cases. Hence first gather evidence. Call her ask her to come back and make her accept that you and your family never torture her never demands dowry. She herself dnt want to come . Make a recording of this conversation. Send her messages to come back and save them. After getting these evidence you can file divorce.

Savita Singh (Advocate)     18 July 2016

Collect to evidence first....if any possibility try to take divorce on mutual ground as she don't want to live with you... As regard to your mother's property she has no right

Savita Singh (Advocate)     18 July 2016

Collect to evidence first....if any possibility try to take divorce on mutual ground as she don't want to live with you... As regard to your mother's property she has no right

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 July 2016

Please avoid SMS posting. Please post the simple facts as they are.

prvns   19 July 2016

thnx everyone for your support...pls tell me if iask my wife to live with me alone at my place legally .. can she refuse...i mean by filling false cases againts me...pls help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register