LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayur Shah   25 April 2016

Divorce on the basis of sexual incompatibility

I have been facing problems in my marriage life due to s*xual incompatibility with my wife. for more than five years there has been no physical intimacy between the two of us. Would like to discuss this further in detail. Who can i consult and seek guidance from in order to obtain a divorce.

Learning

6 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 April 2016

The reply by Ranee is irresponsible and irrevelant. Dear Querist , Can U answer my doubts before going in to the legality aspect. Initially UR problem should have been sorted out by doctors. Have both of U consulted doctors? UR query states that there are no other differences between U and UR wife except proper conjugal life/ clarify.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     25 April 2016

Agree with Ranee

Yes there is a medical condition called as vaginismus.  And I dont think lawyers study medicine.  This condition where v**gina acts like "touch me not leaves" it constricts itself when s*xual intercourse is about to happen. This is both a mental problem of the woman and also physical problem for which only counselling might help. In turn, the male partner will also be affected as he cant penetrate the v**gina.  Side effects are depression.

As there is psychological aspect to this, no doctor's advice or report will be final on this, but as there is no s*xual intercourse between the husband and wife, that itself can be reason to seek divorce.

naveen (business)     25 April 2016

Ranee, It seems U have so good knowledge, definitely we have to thank u for sharing all u know. But Its not fair to discuss and explain all s*xual intercourse matter in detail here. There r different forums to talk all this, already many people are in verge of separation and did not have satisfactory family life. Mr. Mayur u better contact lawyer for legal advice and psychiatric to know adverse affect of it on mental physical. For any queries call on. 8951630126

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 April 2016

To whom so ever it may concern: This is a legal forum and not a medical council.The members replying may choose other avenues. The querist is here for legal advice and not medical assistance. Hence such arrogant replies by any member will be reported abuse and hence any reply should given by non legal members should add value to the query and the querist.

Mayur Shah   26 April 2016

Guys,

its not due to the lack of s*xual penetration. problem lies with the attitude of my partner due to which there has been no physical intimacy between us. hence request if any one of you can help me with the right legal counsellor to discuss my matter in detail and in private. Thank you for the support given. 

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 April 2016

Originally posted by : Mayur Shah
Guys,

its not due to the lack of s*xual penetration. problem lies with the attitude of my partner due to which there has been no physical intimacy between us. hence request if any one of you can help me with the right legal counsellor to discuss my matter in detail and in private. Thank you for the support given. 

Legal counsellor will give you the following options:

1.  File 13b application under HMA, take divorce in 6 months, which usually is not free of cost, one time alimony (prabhudheva, Hrithik, Kiccha Sudeep Sudeep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia are examples)

2.  File 13 (1) application under HMA and fight it and take divorce in 10-15 years. (My wife married to another without divorse with me) take that as an example.

3.  Sex or no s*x, carry on with married life, find answers outside of marriage and still stay married, but be prepared to face consequences.

4.  Or be like a sage, have great will power and forget s*x, and children etc.

PS:  Free advice has no value, please disprove it, as I endorse optoin 3 for you to follow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register